alfresQ 8 seater (table and 2 x grill)
The modern sleek lines of the alfresQ table provides a perfect complement to the infra e infrared grill which it was designed to house. Its sturdy build ensures it becomes a permanent fixture for all your entertaining needs, as well as your normal family meals while being an attractive addition to your indoor and outdoor living space.
W 1100mm L 2100mm H 760mm
Grey and charcoal available.
- A cover is recommended when your furniture is not in use. This will help to protect your furniture all year round from the elements. Placemats and coasters are recommended for use on a concrete table
- Ensure any spills are wiped up as soon as possible. As concrete is porous.
• Regular waxing approximately 2 to 3 times a year will help keep your furniture sealed.
- With Food preparation it is always recommend chopping on an appropriate chopping board and never directly on the concrete, to avoid damaging the surface of your slab.
- Concrete is not immune to small chips and breakages particularly on exposed edges if impacted with hard objects. Always take extra precaution if you are relocating your piece of furniture.
- Expect the wear of your concrete furniture product to contribute to its uniqueness, hairline cracks, slight irregularities may occur with time but this is not a defect. For restoration with any serious chips or cracks, concrete grouting mixes and solutions are available.
- It is advised not to use any abrasive cleaners or chemicals on the concrete
- Clean with a damp cloth
- Mild soap may be used if needed
- Do not drag your concrete furniture to a new position outdoors as this could cause irreparable damage to the furniture. The weight and size of the furniture requires the help of 3 to 4 adults.
Please take note that concrete is porous and organic looking. It is important to understand that it is unique with its natural ageing character to take on an imperfectly perfect look.
Please follow the above care instructions to extend the life of your stunning concrete furniture.
For Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast metro delivery, free delivery applies to orders with a net minimum value of $3500
For interstate delivery, free delivery applies to orders with a net minimum value of $4500 for customers booking delivery including metropolitan areas of Sydney, Melbourne, ACT and Adelaide.
Tasmania, Western Australia & Northern Territory are excluded from the Interstate Free Delivery offer.
Items that are over 150kg that are eligible to be delivered interstate may incur an additional surcharge.
Free delivery offer is only valid for one delivery per order.
Free Delivery is subject to Cema Concrete Living standards delivery conditions, delivery days per zone and lead-times.
Free delivery is to a property with suitable access and applies to ground-floor deliveries only.
The free interstate shipping is to the nearest freight depo. Local delivery charges will apply.
Assembly not included.
All orders must be paid for in full prior to delivery to qualify for free delivery.